#89 Give blood

Do something amazing….give blood. 96% of us rely on the other 4% to give blood. Those figures need to change!

I’m thinking if I’ve got a ‘to do’ list which challenges me to do silly things like ‘buying a cow’ or ‘getting a spray tan’, then I must be able find some time for some slightly more worthwhile feats. Must be my underlying belief in karma, but I always like things to have a certain balance. For all the things that make it onto the list for me, there needs to be something in another item for someone else. Now I’m not trying to win the nobel peace prize here (although I do like a challenge), but we all have the opportunity to change something for the better right? Donated blood saves lives…fact! Without blood donors, many people simply would not be alive today. Do something amazing.

470 millilitres of the red stuff dispatched and #89 chalked off!

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This